At the McDonald's plaza on I-95 northbound between exits 21 & 22Fairfield, CTPhone: 203-254-6402
• Gift shop and food court
• Open 24 hours year-round
• Diesel fuel (Mobil) available
Hours: Open year-round, daily, 24 hours. Tourism personnal on duty daily, Memorial Day-Labor Day, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.,; Labor Day-Memorial Day, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Danbury Welcome Center
On I-84 eastbound at exit 2Danbury, CT, 06810Phone: 203-731-2840
• Restrooms, canteen, picnic tables, and barbecues available in shaded and wooded setting
• Ample parking for cars, campers, trucks and buses
• Fenced dog walk rest area
• Dump station available April 15-November 15
• State of Connecticut weigh-station facility
• Video presentations and changing exhibits on display
• Seasonal flower and rock gardens throughout the grounds
Hours: Open year-round, daily, 24 hours. Tourism staff available Memorial Day-Labor Day, daily, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Labor Day-Memorial Day, daily, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fairfield and Litchfield Welcome Center
Gatehouse of Lockwood Mathews Mansion, 297 West Street NorwalkNorwalk, CTPhone:
Tourism information for the Fairfield and Litchfield regions
Hours: Open year-round, Thursday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.